Our “local” area is Metro Louisville-Jefferson County and portions of the adjacent counties in Kentucky and Indiana. We can also service most any location within a few hours driving time of Louisville, but we do charge for travel time and mileage outside the local area.
Here’s a more detailed description of our primary service area:
- All of Louisville-Jefferson County Metro
- Bullitt county along and east of I-65 from the Jefferson county line to the Clermont exit
- All of Spencer county
- Shelby county, excluding the north-east corner above Bagdad
- Oldham county along and south of I-75
- Clark and Floyd counties along and inside of I-265 (Toll charges may apply.)
We charge a small flat fee for the following areas:
- Portions of Bullitt, Shelby, and Oldman counties excluded above
- Henry county in the vicinity of the Pendleton exit
- Portions of Clark and Floyd counties excluded above (Toll charges may also apply.)
- Nelson county north of the Bluegrass Parkway
Travel to locations outside of those areas will be charged mileage for the round trip from our home office to the location and back. We charge $1.00 per mile, which covers both time and gas/vehicle reimbursement costs. The distance will be calculated by using the fastest route supplied by Google Maps. Toll charges (if any) will be added.